Follow Me

Sunday, December 10, 2017

First 5km

I never liked to run, because I hated the feeling of gasping, whenever my friends joining marathon, I would say: “Be my guest!” 

Ever since beginning of October, that was the time I started Herbalife weight managing program, I quit carbs, all kind of rice, breads, all kind of noodles, and I started realize I was all good when One of the morning I did my jogging in USJ 11 field, I gasped no more, that was the time I found out how much pressure the carbs do to my body. 

And this Herbalife Nutrition Run is my first 5km run, and I will train up for more of this and looking forward to a more challenging run in next year. 


No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...