Follow Me

Friday, July 7, 2017

Tulips Keychain

Recently joined a facebook sewing friend who posted her tulips keychain and invited her Facebook friends who are interested to join her group project, the motive of hers is to gather friends who like sewing and encourage people to do the same project by sharing their designs, choice of colours, fabrics as well as ideas. 

For the past few days there were many already posted their final product, this has encouraged me to start sewing something cute. 

Took out fabrics I have, matching colours, set up table and tools to start working this afternoon! 

This isn't a hard project, I have all I need in stock, off I started with cutting, machine sewing and hand sewing. 

This is my final product: 


Since I cut extra square fabrics, I made another set of smaller bundle tulips keychain 





No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...