Follow Me

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Slices with knife and tearing with hands

I just gotten Hokkaido Bread recipe from Michelle, new met friend, now is becoming my Thermomix woring partner. She gave me her written recipe, asked me to try this recipe, yearns super soft bread.
Last night I tried making one small loaf, today, I made double portion, just couldn't have enough .

Take a look at the last picture, comparing these two one was sliced by knife the othe was tearing apart by hands, however the tearing gives a soft, fluffy feeling, nevertheless they both are from the same loaf. Haha, how much differences it gives by just it outlook.



To arrange a TM5 demo, contact Thermomix Fervent Thermist

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...