Follow Me

Friday, March 6, 2015

Thermomix USB Thumbdrive

What do you think about this miniature  Thermomix USB thumbdrive ?

I got it from previous TrueMix Superchef contest 2014, company giving out this as an appreciation gift to all participants.

This is cute, just having great time to play with it, always wanted to take a good picture for it, taking just this alone mere monotonous. I spotted two metal angels have been sitting on top of TV for many years, these are gifts from my sister in law, candle stands, glad to find out the miniature Thermomix USB fits well on the candle tray. I am amazed, my plan before was borrowing a set of Sylvanian rabbit families from my niece for some photo shootings, but never made a trip to visit her house, now I can have my own version of "Thermomix Angels" (happy, and proud of my angels)

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...